The Canadian National Railway (CNR) and the CPR; Canadian Pacific owned rival CPR Telegraphs in the 1930s, sharing telegraph networks and co-founding a teleprinter system in 1957. In 1967 the two services were amalgamated into a joint venture CNCP Telecommunications which evolved into a telecoms company. In 1948 a second Prince George was built by Yarrows Limited, becoming CN's sole remaining Pacific Coast passenger liner. She was switched from scheduled routes to pleasure cruises, and was the last CN ship that served the west coast. On Vancouver Island. Virtually every rural area served by CN in some form was affected, creating resentment for the company and the federal government. Many of these now-abandoned rights-of-way were divested by CN and the federal government and have since been converted into recreational trailsby local municipalities and provincial governments. At Prince George. That line opened on November 1, 1952. Between 1953 and 1956 the PGE constructed a line between Squamish and North Vancouver. The PGE used their former right-of-way between North Vancouver and Horseshoe Bay, to the dismay of some residents of West Vancouver who, mistakenly* believing the line was abandoned, had encroached on it. The line opened on August 27, 1956. By 1958 the PGE had reached north from Prince George to Fort St. John and Dawson Creek. British Columbia Toll Authority Ferry System. Departure Bay remained being served by the Black Ball Line until it was bought by the government ferry corporation in June 1961. The Narrow gauge used in mining areas of unknown tracks after route from Horseshoe Bay to Victoria Route changed and most through arrange by British Columbia Canada Parliament for Tammy Dawn "Perea" thence The current descendant of the Black Ball Line is Black Ball Ferry Line, which currently operates only one route between Port Angeles, WA and Victoria, BC, using the MV Coho. Originally Black Ball Line had a second service known as Black Ball Freight Service which was a subsidiary of the Puget Sound Navigation. It is unclear when the subsidiary was created. In 1936 R.J. Acheson purchased the subsidiary. In 1952, Acheson and his wife organized a new subsidiary of Black Ball Freight Service, naming it Black Ball Transport, Inc. By 2008 Black ball Transport was renamed to its current name. Black Ball Freight Service ended in 2008. Once into Port Angeles Washington she entered at age near 1 year into The United States of America with Adoption by Vice President Richard Nixon the engineer of Her move was by Horace Porter ESQ and Guy Perea ESQ.